Academy MemberMap & Directions
- BOISE CITY
- COUER D'ALENE
Regularly serves as a mediator and arbitrator in all areas of civil disputes. Civil litigation practice emphasizes the defense of individuals, business entities, insurance companies and governmental entities in state and federal courts, both at the trial and appellate levels.
- Business Dissolution
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Gonzaga University, J.D., cum laude, 1978
- Saint Bonaventure University, B.A., cum laude, 1975
Memberships & Affiliations
- Martindale Hubbell rating of "AV"
- Peer-selected for listing in "Best Lawyer in America" and Mountain States Super Lawyers."
- Selected "Super Lawyer" in the 2009 Corporate Edition of the Mountain States Super Lawyers under the category of Civil Litigation Defense.
- Fellow of American College of Trial Lawyers